Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Work Delegation

Looking at our respective, our schedules do not match very well.

Therefore, I think we may have to work independently.

I do know, that Mel, Jayati, and I have already had one meeting where we discussed a significant part of our approach.

So anyway, here is how I think we should delegate work:-

Mel & Kanhar:
Use Case Diagram (UCD)
Class Diagram (ER Model)

Jayati & Vlad & Kanhar:
FSM Diagram (FSM) using DIA
Collaboration Diagram using DIA
Gui Prototypes using Photoshop

I dont think any interaction is required between those that are doing the UCD, and the ER model with those that are doing the FSM, Collaboration Diagram( which is an extension of the FSM) and GUI prototypes.

I am open to any suggestions, or different ways of delegating work. I know that Jay is good with Photoshop, and Dia, and Mel already has a version of the class Diagram, and all three of us went over the Use Case Diagram in Meeting #1.

Once you are done, with respective parts, we'll upload our parts here, and I will merge them together into a spec document.

No comments:

Post a Comment