Monday, March 30, 2009

Update: Specification Document Revision and Design Document

So from what I can infer, neither Mel or Vlad were present in class.

I would assume, that in future you would let us know if you are not going to be able to make it.

Jay, I looked at your diagrams (a third time) and I did not find any reference to "Different class like views, method, database, should have different type Icons." All your objects are of type circle and therefore have the same icon. Also in future, if you want to speculate on what other group members did or did not do, please do that in private, not in a public broadcast. It is amongst other things, very unprofessional.

I have not heard back from Mel, who I asked to take my position last class, so I do not know where we stand. I ask therefore that you email me the completed collaboration diagrams as discussed in Class, and accurate to Jay's criticism of my own efforts, by Tuesday 11:59 PM.

Since I am out of time, and options, (and since this is not a real company, where I am a project manager) if I do not receive your work, I will let Joel know of the same. At the same time, you are free to speak to Joel, if you are not satisfied with how I am delegating work, or spearheading our efforts.

Jay, I will ask you in turn, to start work on the design document, or whatever it is that you have so far (which will include unless I am wrong Mel's Class Diagram and my Class objects, included in the project that I emailed to you, even though you cant get it to compile on your computer, you should still be able to see the class objects etc, and functions used for the pong game, which I imagine you will be extending on). I plan to let you concentrate on that while I work on finalizing the specification diagram. Then the whole team will meet on Wednesday for a final review.

Which reminds me to tell you to keep your schedules free after Gertner's Class on Wednesday which ends at 6:15

We will meet at 6:15 where we met last time, outside the library. If you cannot make it, then I need a written response, as to why you cannot make it.

Thank you

Kanhar






No comments:

Post a Comment